OPRO MOUTHGUARD CLEANING TABLETS
Keep your mouth guard clean and fresh with the OPRO Refresh Mouthguard Cleaning Tablets
Specially formulated to help remove stains and kill the bacteria that build up in your mouthguard leaving it with a fresh minty taste.
OPRO Refresh can be used on any mouthguard or removable orthodontic brace after every use.
Directions for Use :
- Brush mouthguard under running water with a toothbrush.
- Add 1 tablet to a glass of warm tap water. (Do not use boiling water straight from the kettle as this could reshape your mouthguard.)
- Place mouthguard into the effervescing solution.
- Leave mouthguard to soak for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Turn mouthguard over and soak for a further 15 minutes.
- Rinse mouthguard under running water.
- Dry and store.
Each pack contains 20 single use cleaning tablets.
It’s simple to use; place your appliance inside with the solution, close the lid and press the on/off button.
If you follow the instructions given on the OPRO Refresh box; add one tablet to enough warm water to cover your appliance. Be careful not to overfill the bath as you don't want the solution to spill when the unit is switched on. After 15-20 minutes your appliance will be cleaned.
Requires 2 AA batteries (Duracell Procell AA batteries optional extra @ £1.50 for two).
Maximum external dimensions : height 8cm x width 8cm x length 9cm
Potassium Caroate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Sorbitol, VP/VA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, CI 73015.